Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blogger Blues

I have tried to post a pic for over three hours! I have contacted blogger with the error code I received and now I wait. I might be experiencing difficulties because my blog is on the old blogspot, even though it has supposed to have been "moved" a while back, to the "new" beta. Hah!

It's probably just as well. I am not happy with the pics. They're not the finished product, just peeps, but I wanted to show proof of something. Especially after all my hard work. I have arranged and re-arranged furniture until I am just tired of it. I have faced the reality that I have too much stuff! Did I just say that? Here's another one for you, I don't want to get rid of any of it! Help me! At least something positive has happened during all this. One, I have learned that HGTV is an hour program, but all the remodeling takes place over several days of filming. Do they have a disclaimer concerning this? Two, I have gotten rid of dust as old as my daughter!

Oh, and did I mention that I have changed the curtains again? I am still undecided about this. In the pic I tried to post, the curtain is a lovely "brownstone" but, I can't seem to get "red" out of my mind. I think I want a red curtain. I have a red/burgandy one up there now, but that is apt to change. Where are those guys from HGTV when you need them?

4 comments:

Unashamed said...

I'm so proud of you that you have the courage to try different things out. All the walls in my house are WHITE. They have been since we moved in over 2 years ago. I am paralyzed by fear that I will pick the wrong colour, so I keep putting off painting. I have finally picked some colours, but have yet to start the actual painting. Keep second guessing my choices. Sigh. One day. In the meantime, can't wait to see how your's is turning out. I'll decorate vicariously through you!

Denise said...

I cannot wait to see all of your hard work my friend, love you.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Well, that sounds anit-climatic! While you are unhappy with the pics, are you happy with the way the room is turning out?

I'm sure the Blogger thing will work itself out. Hang in there.

Hope your weekend goes more smoothly!

Blog is no more said...

Hey Debbie, cheer up my friend, I have not learned how to post a picture yet. Sounds like you are not liking pumkin butter too much. My aunt has a color sorta like that all through her house and it does take some getting used too, but she has had it like that for years now. It grows on you after a while. Have a good weekend!!