Does anyone care to guess who this is?
I can tell you that my legs haven't been this small in.....ummmm....years.
When Nathan came wobbling through the house with these on, I couldn't resist snapping these pictures. He usually wears daddy's boots, but traded them temporarily.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Does anyone care to guess who this is?
Posted by Debbie at 10:28 PM
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I am writing this post with a very heavy heart. There is no doubt, we're in the last days. The news is full of children being destroyed daily. Everytime I think of the six year old child that was put in a garbage bag after being violated, I am sickened. Utterly sickened. There are no words to describe the outrage I felt upon hearing of this. This ungodly crime was committed by four adults. Justice. I want to see justice in this case. I pray this doesn't go unpunished or fast tracked out of the justice system. Don't get me wrong, I know they need Jesus as their saviour as much as I did, and I pray they receive Him, but I want to see justice.
And then today. Today while I scanned the pages of the newspaper, I find out that a seven week old infant has had his genitals mutilated! My dear Lord, in heaven. Although the mother has claimed her dachshund was responsible, the police are not buying it. HIS OWN MOTHER! My God, My God. Yes, we are living in the end times. We have so much to pray about. Please join me in praying for the protection of our children all over. It is with much pleasure the devil is going about to destroy. Especially one who may be the next Billy Graham or anyone else the Lord has anointed to bring worth the word. There are countless other horrific crimes we may never know about, but God sees and knows them all. I can't imagine the grief of our heavenly father.
Posted by Debbie at 3:47 PM
Monday, March 26, 2007
1. What time did you get up this morning? The first time or the second?
2. Diamonds or pearls? I like both, but diamonds first.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh my, I think it was the Garfield movie, a looong time ago.
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI....
5. What did you have for breakfast? 1 cup cheerios with banana.
6. What is your middle name? Kaye
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? What?? Disliking food is not an option around here.
9.What are your favorite chips? BBQ and make it the baked Lays ones.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? David and Nicole Binion.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda 6 as of today. Nissan Pathfinder before that.
12. Favorite sandwich? I like roastbeef subs from Jersery Mikes.
13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? Dishonesty.
14. What are your favorite clothes? casual clothes
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? We usually travel to the coast and mountains, so I don't really have one place in mind.
16. How old were you when you had your first date? Well, I had my first "library walk" when I was 13. I thought that was a date.
17. Where would you want to retire? Right where I am. There's no place like home.
18. Favorite time of day?I like morning when no one else is awake. I also like the summer nights sitting outside with a mild breeze blowing while I am sitting in my porch swing with my favorite man. That would be my husband, of course.
19. Where were you born? In a hospital. I know, but I couldn't resist.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? I know this sounds crazy, being from the basketball Capital and all, but I hate, hate, hate, watching any sport on t.v. I like watching live hockey games, though. Strange.
21. Coke or Pepsi? tea
22. Beavers or ducks? Are we talking the real thing or a team name here?
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl.
24. Pedicure or manicure? Both, although I don't get either often. I love the french manicure. Maybe this weekend.....
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy and my husband's name was going to be Stephen.
26. What is your best childhood memory? This one made me think. I think being suprised with a book satchel, ( a real satchel) when I was in first grade. I remember coming home from school and finding it on my bed. I can still remember the smell of it.
27. Ever been to Africa? No
28. Ever been toilet papering? Other than the bathroom? Uh, yea. It was all in good fun. We tp'd our camp couselors car.
29. Been in a car accident? Yes. Thank God they were not that serious and neither were my fault. I was rear-ended twice within a 6 month period. Did I have a sign back there or what?
30. Favorite day of the week? All
31. Favorite restaurant? I cannot list just one. Texas steakhouse and Cracker Barrel.
32. Favorite flower? Tulips
33. Favorite ice-cream? Weight Watcher's chocolate bars. They are delicious and I don't have to feel guilty.
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?Never! *and the crowd roars*
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My Aunt
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmmmmm...that's a tough one.
38. Last person you went to dinner with? My two boys
39. What are you listening to right now? It was my dishwasher, but now the fan on my laptop.
40. What is your favorite color? Green, green, and did I say green?
41. How many tattoos do you have? None.
42. How many are you sending this Email to? None
43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? Not finished yet.
44. Favorite magazine: Goodhousekeeping
45. Coffee or tea? Tea, definitely tea.
46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? I burn easily and tan later.
47. Do you color your hair? I've got 3 children and one is two and a half. What do you think?
48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? A used Ford Pinto and I loved that car. Man, those were the days!!
49. What is your most dreaded household chore? Loading the dishwasher. Why? I don't know.
50 Who do you tag to complete this meme? Anyone that wants to.
Posted by Debbie at 11:06 PM
Sunday, March 25, 2007
I know these are in random order, but does anyone want to guess where we spent Saturday?
My boys. Notice what Nathan is clutching.
My wonderful hubby still going strong after 4 hrs. sleep.
This is a pond in a little sub.
This is Caleb's prize shell.
And here he strikes a pose.
This is Amanda "striking a pose" she is such a cut up!
Can you see the seagull? The camera didn't capture the beauty of it completely.
Beautiful surf. This is the same beach hubs and I started vacationing at over 20 years ago, right after we were married. We choose to bring our children here because it is one of the smaller beaches that caters to families and one that is the last to sell alcoholic beverages. A great big plus to this!
This is a little cafe by the beach. We always walk past it to get to the ocean, but we have never eaten there. Isn't that strange?
My handsome son collecting shells.
I love my babies!
Nathan with one of his "finds".
Nathan was so cute picking up shells. He didn't want to be disturbed. These birdies were looking for food. We didn't bring anything with us today. They can get really bad in the summer. We didn't see many of them on this trip.
This is the pier that leads to the water. It is a nice walkway now, compared to what it use to be. It's still a little narrow, but then again, they think everyone is a size 0. *grin*
Shell searching. It wasn't crowded on the beach today. Of course it's not time yet. Just wait until Easter weekend.
My beautiful girl. I am soooo blessed! We had such a wonderful day! I praise God for His blessings on my family. It is by His grace, and His grace alone.
Posted by Debbie at 12:09 AM