Wednesday, March 28, 2007

End Times

I am writing this post with a very heavy heart. There is no doubt, we're in the last days. The news is full of children being destroyed daily. Everytime I think of the six year old child that was put in a garbage bag after being violated, I am sickened. Utterly sickened. There are no words to describe the outrage I felt upon hearing of this. This ungodly crime was committed by four adults. Justice. I want to see justice in this case. I pray this doesn't go unpunished or fast tracked out of the justice system. Don't get me wrong, I know they need Jesus as their saviour as much as I did, and I pray they receive Him, but I want to see justice.

And then today. Today while I scanned the pages of the newspaper, I find out that a seven week old infant has had his genitals mutilated! My dear Lord, in heaven. Although the mother has claimed her dachshund was responsible, the police are not buying it. HIS OWN MOTHER! My God, My God. Yes, we are living in the end times. We have so much to pray about. Please join me in praying for the protection of our children all over. It is with much pleasure the devil is going about to destroy. Especially one who may be the next Billy Graham or anyone else the Lord has anointed to bring worth the word. There are countless other horrific crimes we may never know about, but God sees and knows them all. I can't imagine the grief of our heavenly father.

8 comments:

Denise said...

I am in much agreement with you about this my dear friend. My heart hurts for our precious children. Dear heavenly Father, please wrap your arms of comfort and protection over all our children. Please keep them far from the evil one.

Sharon said...

I agree Debbie. This is such an evil world we live in today. More prayers need to be said.
Good post.
Have a blessed day!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

We were given a word last night at our midweek meeting...maybe this will help: We are at war. But, not with others but with the Evil One. When you look at another, you must love them as Jesus would and remember that they are simply a weaker vessel that the Evil One is manipulating and/or working through. Be mad at the devil, not the individual. Thankfully, we have power over the devil. Hell shakes when we pray. So, remain in prayer about all things and claim that the devil will have no power over you, your family, your church, and others! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I so agree with you Debbie. There is so much hurt in the world and mean things are done to the little ones.
I am praying with you that our Heavenly Father put a protective hand over them.

Blessings to you and yours...

Lisa said...

I, too, agree with you Debbie! It is truly heartbreaking to know what people can do to the helpless.

Jesus, come back soon!!

Allison said...

Being a teacher things like this especially hit home. It just makes me hate evil more and more and realize how profoundly grevious the last days will be for those who remain. I join with you in prayer, of course.

Unashamed said...

Come, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.