Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Party

Well, I decided not to go to the party. Went to Cracker Barrel and stayed too long. A bus came in and it was crowed. After we finally got seated at our table, Amanda went to the bathroom to wash off Nathan's Pacifier. While she was gone Nathan began to wail like a banshee (whatever that is.) I guess that is his way of getting attention and boy did it work. I had a woman and her husband and I assume it was their grandchild all turn to look at me. There was no way I could ignore the "what is she going to do with him " look. I was already embarrassed. What was I suppose to do? I wanted to stick a biscuit in his mouth, but I didn't have one yet. I know I have to break him of this terrible habit, but how? Anyways, our friend Angela joined us for dinner and Nathan seemed to be entertained until the food came. Getting out of there was awful. The line was long and didn't seem to be moving at all. We finally got out and had to rush home to bring daddy his food. You would think that would be the end, but no......Amanda just had to go to wal-mart. So off we go to wal-mart. After shopping around for at least an hour, we go to check out. Guess what? I don't have my checkboook!! How much more embarrassement can I take? I then load up the kids and drive all the way home to look for the checkbook. I find it in the diaper bag. Thank God it was not lost.....back to wal-mart I go to pay for my cart full of stuff. It made it a late night for all. Ahhh....home at last.

No comments: