Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Okay Ladies.........

I need some advice. I have been having some login issues and pic posting problems for awhile now. Well, after some troubleshooting, I have come to the conclusion that I may need to switch to a new browser. Here is where I need advice. I have used Internet Explorer for all the systems I have ever owned. I now realize that there are options, mozilla/firefox, etc.,(ahem) I told you I was techno savvy. I am just curious as to which browsers you guys are using.

I am thinking that IE may be the reason I am spam over at Sara's. I think it may also be responsible for not allowing me to post pics. Now, you know this is serious, since I got my new camera and all, right? Alrighty, just let me know about your browsers, okay?

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy New Year Debbie! I have a Mac and I am able to post better on blogger using Mozilla. It's essentially an IE for Macs kind of browser. But I believe it works on PC's as well!

I'm tech-challenged, so that's about all I can tell ya!
Hope it helps!

Lisa :-)

Debbie said...

Happy New Year to YOU!! I have been on the Mozilla page just looking around right now. I might try this out. I have tried everything the "help" section has given. I am at my wit's end. Arrggggggg!!!

Anonymous said...

I use a PC and IE. Are you using a Mac?

I freed the your comments that I just got today but I think some may have just *poof* disappeared without my ever seeing them. *sigh*

Debbie said...

Sara, I am using a pc.....hmmm.... you just blew that theory! lol I really wish we could "fix" the spam thing, though.

Debbie said...

Sara, did you get the comment about my sister?

Anonymous said...

just got it!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

I'm use IE7 at home. Da Hubby uses Firefox at home and IE7 at work. As for Blogger, if I'm having trouble with something, when I go to Firefox, it is immediately "fixed" or runs smoothly.

My two cents...

Debbie said...

I didn't think about using both, but that is an idea! Well, blogger just "magically" started working earlier. I was having problems yesterday and today. I don't know....... I guess I will see how it goes, until next time.