Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How Sweet.


Keeper of the Home: I Feel Honored has given me the "Thinking Blogger Award". I am so surprised and I accept graciously. Thank-you, again, Sharon. I came across her blog a few weeks ago and enjoy the time I spend over there.


Sharon has already tagged several of my favorites and with good reason. With so many great bloggers out there, I feel that I can't even classify myself as such, but I enjoy keeping up with everyone in my "family". And now I have to choose five ladies to keep the rules.

I will start with Beth. Her posts about her faith are ones that I really enjoy. She is a Pentecostal believer and not ashamed! I like that in her.

Lisa is another one. She is who she is. Not looking to please anyone, but her saviour.

Another Sharon. She is involved with her church and family. She keeps it real.

My dearly loved Sara, who is taking a break to care for her newborn. I miss her and await her return.

And then there is Everyday Mommy, now she will get that thinking cap on for sure! I don't comment there very often, but I look forward to the read.

IF you are tagged, please link to the post that tagged you, AND write a post with five links to blogs that made you think. There are two versions of the award. You may choose either one.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello my friend! Thanks for the nod! I will post tomorrow! You are so sweet to think of me! :-)
I like your blogs new look! Very stylish!!!

Hugs,
Lisa :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Thinking Blogger Award. You are right, Debbie, there so many great blogs out there.
Thank you so much for taking time and stopping by my corner of the web...

Blessings to you and yours.

Denise said...

Congrats my sweet friend, very well deserved.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Thanks, sweetie. I'm flattered! Now, to find five other deserving people...hmmmm...*wink*

Anonymous said...

People should read this.