I have been tagged by Denise and Sharon to do the 8 Random Things meme.
Here are the rules :
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I have taught Sunday School starting with primary class and up to the adult ladies.
- I enjoy decorating for church functions/dinners. Especially tea parties! Surprised?!!
- I have one dog of mixed heritage. : ) He lives outside and his name is Samson.
- I like old black and white movies, you know the ones that were all g-rated. These are the best!
- I do not like bartlett pears. Ughhhh....they are gritty on my teeth and I can't stand it!
- I live on two acres in the country and have for 2o years. If I would have know then, what I know now, my husband and I would have purchased many more acres. *sigh*
- All of my water comes from an underground well.
- I love a bowl of cheerios for breakfast. A banana cut up in them is even better!
This was a lot harder than I thought. Some things I started to post and changed my mind. I wasn't sure that I wanted to reveal that much about my family. This is purely because of some privacy issues and since Anita experienced a little "turmoil" on a post awhile back, it caused me to re-think my list. So, now to tag 8 more, hmmmmm........ I think mostly everyone I know has already been tagged, but here it goes. Anita , Angel Mama, heartthoughts, that's all I can come up with so, if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged, please feel free to participate and let me know!!