Friday, May 04, 2007

Beautiful Flowers

The cold snap we had at the beginning of the month was unexpected. I am thankful that we didn't lose to many of ours. I wasn't really happy about having to go out and cover my plants at night, but the results are worth it. I wanted to share these pictures of my light purple azaleas and my snowball bush.






Temperatures have been in the 90's for a couple of days until today. It is only in the 60's and sprinkling rain. Unbelievable. I am thankful for the much needed rain.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely flowers sweety, thanks for sharing.

Unashamed said...

Nice! You're right, it was worth it and they are lovely. The only thing is...I wish I could SMELL them!! No, I'm not whining, I just love smelling flowers in spring. What could be nicer?

We're not getting enough rain this spring either. Thankfully we had a lot of snow this winter.

I can't believe I just said "thankfully" and "snow" in the same sentence.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

NINETY?! NINETY!!?? Where the heck are ya again?! *wink*

Sharon said...

Your flowers are beautiful! The late freeze got all of ours and then this drought. We finally got some rain last night and this morning. Maybe the grass will green back up again.

eph2810 said...

I love flower pictures :) - your flowers look great.