While searching online I found the Ten Commandments of Helen Steiner Rice. She is one of my favorite inspirational poets, but I had not heard of these before. I enjoyed them so much I wanted to share with you. Have a blessed day, everyone!
2. Thou shalt use thy talents to make others glad.
3. Thou shalt rise above defeat and trouble.
4. Thou shalt look upon each day as a new day.
5. Thou shalt always do thy best and leave the rest to God.
6. Thou shalt not waste thy time and energy in useless worry.
7. Thou shalt look only on the bright side of life.
8. Thou shalt not be afraid of tomorrow.
9. Thou shalt have a kind word and a kind deed for everyone.
10. Thou shalt say each morning -- I am a child of God and nothing can hurt me.
Helen Steiner Rice