Saturday, June 23, 2007

Great Cookies Fast

Earlier tonight I wanted something to snack on and decided to google quick cookie recipes. I knew I was short on a few things I might need, so I was looking for something that used the mininum amount of ingredients. Well, imagine my suprise when I found this recipe for Easy Peanut Butter Cookies with only three ingredients and neither of them being flour! Being from the south, I thought it was impossibe to bake PB cookies without flour. I had to try it for myself.


These cookies are delicious and require less than 5 minutes prep. time. This will also come in handy when I have nothing in the house for surprise guests. I cannot get over how quick and easy these actually were. Let me know if you decide to try it for yourself. Below is a picture of what's left of the finished product.



6 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds yummy to me.

Unashamed said...

That's a great idea - I never thought about using this recipe for unexpected guests, but you really could. It takes so little time and makes so little mess that you could have fresh baked cookies in no time flat. Brilliant!

Dapoppins said...

no flour? NO flour? they look good. going to check out that recipe.

eph2810 said...

I like PB cookies. But even if I would only had to use the oven for just a few minutes - it is a little too hot for that right now...I know, I know, it is a dry heat *grin*.

Thanks for sharing though.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Yummy ! Those look awesome Debbie. Wish I could come for cookies and a swim or you could come for tea and cookies...LOL Hope you had a lovely weekend. I have been off with a headache so back now.....LOL

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Sharon said...

Those look so yummy! But, I've been kind of off my life changing "diet" recently. I've got to get back in the groove!