Monday, October 22, 2007

Testing.....123....check...Is this thing on?

Hooray! My laptop is out of the shop!! Shortly after my last post my laptop decided it had taken enough. I had to get the internal electrical receptacle replaced and another tip installed on the power cord. Up until this time, I had to turn it "just the right way" to get the battery to charge. Very frustrating, to say the least. It seems to be working properly now.Thank you so much for nice emails and prayers while I have been offline. They mean so much to me.

I hope to get around to everyone's blog to catch up on what's going on. I have emails to reply to and a few other things, but I hope to get those finished soon.

Wow! What's it been? 2 weeks? A lot has happened in that time. Can you believe it is the middle of October?! I can't and neither can the weather. It was over 80 again today. Hot, hot, hot. I am having sinus issues. I don't know if it is because of the weather or because I spent most of the afternoon cleaning out a dusty closet. I won't mention whose it was...........*smile*

I have had a long weekend and a long day as well. I am too tired to stay on much longer, so goodnight for now.

7 comments:

Unashamed said...

Ah, so that's where you were...n laptop limbo! Glad you have it fixed now. Did they fix your phone yet? I was getting a little worried that you might have had some complications from your procedure that were keeping you from posting. Hope everything is ok. Well, get some sleep and we'll catch up soon.

Five weeks!

Denise said...

I am very glad you are back sweetie, have really missed you.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Hey, it's about time! LOL Wondered if you were OK. It must not only be a season for changing-weather-colds but virus for computers too! LOL Glad to see you back.

Melanie said...

It seems so much longer than 2 weeks! I have missed you so much and I am glad you are back!!!!!!

Sharon said...

So glad to have you back!! Can't wait to hear about the past two weeks!

Karen said...

Glad to see you back! I've been doing "other" things too the past two weeks. Blogging kind of falls to the bottom of the list these days!

Marilee said...

Hi Debbie,
I missed you too!
Love, Marilee