Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Sweet!

My sweet friend LISA from A Place To Land has been so gracious as to give me this award. Please go on over and check out her site. You will love it! I feel truly undeserving *blush* as I haven't been fulfilling the title of "blogger" lately. I hope to get back on track shortly. There has been so much going on, and yet, I haven't been able to blog about most of it. Maybe I can see my way past and reflect on the positive and have something to share. *smile* I have also meant to set up a different page for these, but true to my procrastinating self, I haven't gotten around to it. And as always, if you are reading my blog, I probably read yours, so in light of that matter, I award each one of my friends that are reading.......

3 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

That is a really cute graphic. Congrats!!

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your award, Debbie! I hope you are having a great week!
~Kelli

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.