This is a week of "Firsts" for me as I have never participated in Wordless Wednesday or Thankful Thursday. Since I had a few thoughts about some things I have been thankful for I decided to share with everyone.
- I am thankful that my Savior knows that I am "but dust" and has compassion and mercy upon me when I call.
- I am thankful that I am not alone. That God has given me a wonderful husband and beautiful children.
- I am thankful for the wonderful ladies of the blogging community that have time to minister in word or prayer for one another.
- I am thankful that when the sun shines through my window I am able to see it and be filled with the wonder of God's eternal love.
- I am thankful when I hear the birds sing because it reminds me of God's promise to take care of me just as He has them.
There are many other things I am thankful for, but I will save those for another post. For more Thankful Thursday posts go on over and visit Iris at Sting My Heart.