Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This And That

OK, being the techno savvy person that I am, *smiling* I finally figured it out. I *had* to switch over to the Beta version of blogger. It seems that I was using the original and since it was working for me, I saw no need to switch. I think my mistake was when I decided to click on the link adveritsing the Beta version. After taking the tour I was given the option of clicking on the NO THANKS link. Well, obviously they didn't mean it. I found myself unable to comment on any post after the tour. Sara, I am so glad you can comment now. I have missed you too! I will be back (hopefully) with a recipe. I think I am going to tinker around and see what "new" options I have with Beta. If any of you have discovered some great little options, please let me know.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Glad you got everything straightened out sweety, love your comments.